Contact us for details about how to register for the conference if you want to apply for financial support.
What is provided
Support will cover registration, room, and meals for the conference.
What is not provided
Transportation will not be covered by this support.
- Only bona fide students (those seeking degrees up through Ph.D.) at degree-granting institutions are eligible to apply
- Each application must be by written letter
- email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- with subject: Application for Travel Support
- letter should describe the degree and the research topic
- letter should address why support is being requested
- The application must be accompanied by an abstract submission from the applicant. Include the abstract number.
- Each application must correspond using an email address from the university.
- Each application must include a short letter of recommendation from the professor.
- The applicant must already have a travel visa in place (or substantially in progress) to attend SAS2018 by June 29.
- Contact us for details about how to register for the conference if you want to apply for financial support.
After the application deadline (June 29), SAS2018 will make a decision on all applications received. This decision will be final. Applicants will be notified shortly thereafter.
SAS2018 is committed to a diverse and inclusive conference that fosters collaborative scientific discussion and interchange. Please see http://sas2018.anl.gov/program/policies/ for further information.